Sunday, 26 May 2013

Every Drop Counts.

In some cases every crumb counts. Yes, you might be thinking of water from the blog title. 97% of the earth is water, but when you look at how much of it is drinkable you'd be shocked. Not to mention that we are polluting our oceans already. How about food? A phrase they'd say is "Think of the children starving in Africa." Not only there but in the Philippines and other places suffering from poverty too! If your not gonna eat it don't waste it, give it to the dogs or cats even pigs out there. God had given us food to become fruitful and cherish his blessings. Yes I agree I'm a picky eater and majority of the time I waste food. I'm guilty but that doesn't mean I would throw it directly, left overs are given to our dogs and neighborhood stray cats. There are many ways to help our starving planet, with the right tools and help everyone won't go hungry. My wish is that everyone around the world wouldn't starve and we can start by making the change and bringing up the issue to the higher ups such as the Presidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment