Monday, 3 June 2013

Opening up

Kakashi said "if you don't open up to others, they won't open up to you." such an inspiring line since I myself and others who could relate have a hard time to open up with others. Is it because you are scared that people would judge you and think you are weird? Or is it that you are just anti social and you just probably like it that way. There are times when I want to just be by myself, less stress and drama. I'd like a private life and keep my thoughts to myself. Another reason is because sometimes the people you trust the most aren't the people you thought would be reliable. I agree that friends could be there for you but there are people who backstab their friends, yes those people do exist. Trust is easier to loose than gain, agree? Trust others but don't rely on them too much. It's better to think before you spit out all your secrets to someone who'd turn their backs on you in the end. I'm not saying not to trust someone because my original point was "if you wont open up to others they won't open up to you." Sometimes you need people to hear you out, don't shoulder All your problems yourself, because there are people who could really be reliable. If you don't tell them how you feel how would you know how they feel? They could just misunderstand you, and you could misunderstand them. Don't take it at heart though, talk your problems out and who knows maybe there is a solution. The best of people are seldom, hard to find but once you find them, the true them, you'll definitely feel content.

No comments:

Post a Comment